Jun 28, 2009

Bendel Babe to Blog..im sort of still kind of here..

bonjour lovelies, im not just blogging because of the rain. i think snickerdoodle crumbs cupcakes give me a high.. alors the sugar buzz tipped me to the love rather than hate relationship i have been having with blogging..in general.

so why the lapse? bb msnger has taken a toll on my lust for the written word and my friends share my most intimate and random thoughts at all times. my blog unfortunately has taken a back seat.

if anyone is still around let me indulge you with random mobile shots of life as it stands for yours truly x


lemme begin with a shout out to my friends on 53rd and 6th .. i seriously dont mind the long lines at midnight for DELISH chicken and rice - people let it be known here and beyond that i have had the platter! lol

VOGUE what?? NEWBEAUTY is like THE magazine to have. a beauty bible of all things fab - so what if i read cover to cover a gazillion times it just makes me that much cooler lol

ps. im a FUNCTIONALAB junkie & Luhving it.. join the clique ..im a 7 x

a moment to myself at bloomies (assesing the credit card damage) avec the infamous snickerdoodle cupcake

for my fabulous posse LULU and Huda =)

banoffe-ing @ charbonnel et walker sans sister. i miss you x


signing out with the view from my room, the upper west side and a whole lot of lush green C.park

love you lovelies. enjoy your summer x


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya qoomar miss u waaayed 7ayatee without u like shorebah.enjoy the time there.take care c u

no name needed

AMmor said...

hehe the panties r cutte xp

and the view frm ur room is BREATH-TAKING <3

mosha said...

i havent seen NEWBEAUTY anywhere around UAE .. i've been looking for it!

mawazee said...

fashy!! u've been missed!!xx

laila said...

LULU here,,, thank you for flashing the undies you bought me on the web.

Anonymous said...

Luuuved the viewww <3 enjoy your timme!!