Mar 10, 2009

Sabah el Sprinklez cupcake lovelies

I was up late last night watching roman holiday ..I don't know if uve watched it but I luuuv it! Anyways at one point audrey has her hair "all off" in a fabulous pixie cut with curls..tres mignion it was exhilirating to watch and the last time I had an all off moment was on my birthday in paris @ claude maxims I luuuuuved the style a depiction of the runway look du jour said viky it was like I walked straight out of a japanese anmation set <3
anyways the fabulosity of my cut and style has worn off and audrey made me jealous so here I am half asleep waiting for my coffee at the salon..let's see what my stylist comes up with we have the not too short mama rule and my something sooooo different demand as guidelines .. I'm soooo sleepy at this point let's hope its not something I regret lol x
Ps. Thank u so so so much for all ur help and oppinions on my last post ill keep u updated with wat I do..I'm bad at replying to comments because I check my blog via my phone but I do read them all and as always I truly enjoy getting them..

Sending my makeover madness and love vibes ur way x
Miss chaterbox
Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats the best place for haircuts in dubai please

mawazee said...

im craaaaving cupcakes!!

Limited said...

you're not helping my craving of sprinklez cupcakes with that pic!!

Petite Feerie said...

aww cute cupcake! i'm so addicted to them! hehe

roman holiday is one of my fav movies i've watched it like a dozen times! audery looked fab in this movie n every movie she ever acted in & dont get me started in her style of fashion,, shes's an icon!

laila said...

Lucky youuuuuuuuuuuuu :(