Mar 4, 2009

The feeling I hate the most

is being jetlagged ugh in an attempt to stay up this afternoon I watched two movies..went through my mail which btw I intend on replying to..sorry u guyz for the delay anways so i got my hugest pair of linda farrow shades a takeaway chino (me and my nails neednt see the world any time soon) and decided to drive aimlessly until my dinner rendezvous with the girls half an hour into my plan and I'm heading back home its bad enough that I have horrid jetlag must I endure dubai's traffic with one eye shut too ugh ..what's up with like the sudden invason of radar speed limit cameras every other mile!
also might as well get everything out I HATE drivers that honk behind me the minute a traffic light turns green wats ur problem my heart can't handle ur silliness its like they live to honk the second the light switches ya3ny ofcourse I'm gona move I don't need ur stupid scary loud honky reminders at every traffic light!
Ok I should focus on the road. Tune down the grumpiness and raise the volume of my french jazz music.. I'm back home afterall et c'est maqnifique?

Ps. Faten and someone else got it right the celeb from the butterfly conservary was hugh jakman! :) x
Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

11 comments:

Delicately Realistic said...

Welcome home !
U should have just slept and worried about ur biological clock later.

Emaratioryx said...

7mdillah 3al salamah!!
and you shouldn't have driven when you're jetlagged,,its too dangerous girl !!!
TC

Petite Feerie said...

welcome back home!
you should have stayed @ home n rest a bit more like have some sleep!

Aljoud said...

A7laa welcome back!!
<3

- F said...

OMG NOOOO YOU SAW HUGH JACKMAN *heart skips 2032940343 beats* I love him soooooooooo much :( YOU ARE SO LUCKY! I'm so jealous

and WELCOME BACK ;)

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Nawary.

If I were you I would have stayed home, too dangerous to drive when you haven't had enough sleep. Thats why I go to work late when I haven't slept enough.

Sara R.

nyxxie said...

el7emdlillah 3la salamtech 7abebty <3 even though i dont drive, honking is horrible to my ears too. especially on those lazy morning hours .

cute grumpy post luv u x

Faten said...

7emdellah 3ala elsalamah :)
yay, Hugh is a real handsome man, lucky you :p

MYTH.Graphy said...

I agree with you on the Honking hatred,, it's so annoying,, I so feel like shooting those who honk,,

Cute said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

....and I thought u dont read elcomments!!!!
Nawary NawarTy elblaaaaaaaaad!!!!
...best of all....is the good feeling to be back in this beautiful SPRING weather!!!!
xX missing u!
Cute U.A.E.