Feb 28, 2009

Bendel Babe

The only other place I could seriously move into would be henri bendel! (refrence post on fab. Hotel in bankok as numero uno residential preferace)

Anyways if..

Spending forever minutes surrounded by gorgeous hair accessories ..browsing theminiscule fabulous "book corner" by the delish chocolate bar ..and bagging the most amazing eclectic jewellery and lingerie ..counts then yes

I AM A BENDEL BABE

Hand me a queen sized duvet and I'm set for life! x

Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

2 comments:

in my choos said...

I always start my mornings in ny at bendel's (post starbucks, bien sur) ! made friends with the sales people in the beauty section lol they're too cuute! and their hair collection is tdf. sunglassess too!!

xx

N.

Anonymous said...

Nawary,

you do realize that you will have to show us some of your gorgeous shopping finds?

Love,

Sara R.