Jan 30, 2009
Jan 24, 2009
Jan 23, 2009
Jan 20, 2009
Be fabulous x
Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat
Jan 14, 2009
Jan 10, 2009
Jan 7, 2009
huge fan of the daily candy..thought id share my favorite DailyCandy fundamentals in no particular order (which is how it should be) :
- Tip Well. be generally generous
- Call your Parents.
- Call your grandparents. better yet visit them. regularly!
- Sweat the small Stuff. Drink Lots of water. Write Thank You notes.
- Pay attention to the Extremities: good hair, nails and shoes make all the difference.
- Indulge in the Extreme. Balance is Overrated.
- Wash Behind your Ears.
- Choose to be Happy.
- Never Clip your nails in Public.
- Acknowledge Good Work wherever you find it.
- Things you CAN Buy on the Cheap without noticing a huge difference: Ibuprofen. canned tomatoes. pepper. coffee filters. flip-flops. bleach.
- Things you CAN'T buy on the Cheap without noticing a huge difference: Shoes. Sushi. Produce. Bras. Stationery.
- Keep A Diary. its amazing the details you'll forget within a few months.
- Bad drivers deserve to be Shot.
- Do Something that Scares you. then do something else that scares you.
- Find your Moral Compass. And on a regular basis, do whatever you need to do to realign it. (Religion, exercise, meditation, yoga, bungee jumping) Because that's the thing about your moral compass: It will, from time to time, get knocked out of whack.
- Move On.
- You'll never get anywhere Arguing: Politics. Religion. Child-Rearing.
- But you might make Headway Debating: Diets. Dinner.
- Sometimes you need to direct your life. And sometimes you need to react to what life directs at you.
- If you hear a compliment about a friend, Pass it along.
- Eat One Serving of Brightly Colored food Daily. colors should be those normally occurring in nature. (which means orange cheese- puffs don't count).
- Little Kids are Wise. Listen to them.
- The Three Best Three-Word phrases in the English Language: 1. I love you 2. You were Right 3. That was Delicious!
- The Single Best Word: No
- Dance, if only in your underpants and around your living room, at least twice per week. Feel free to sing while you're at it (especially songs from The Sound of Music).
- If you were meant to be Together. You would be Together.
- Buy yourself Flowers.
- Wish on Pennies and Stars.
- Multitask (leg lifts in front of the TV work well)
Alas. lovelies. I say: cherish your days with wisdom to live by. be your own philosopher. believe in your ideals..(you know those things without which one is generally screwed). make mistakes. move on and be fabulously happy x
Jan 6, 2009
a post for the sake of blogging. i miss it. and miss you all. thanks for all your newyear wishes u guys are uber cool.
meanwhile. i hardly have a moment to blog im moving into my new room FINALLY. i know. and i have this wall in my vanity room dedicated to fabulous art & stupidsilly polaroid shots. lol
my current obsession is sourcing Boo Beaumont's fascinating x-ray flower shots! the internal(never before seen by the human eye) architecture of flowers are breathtaking sub7an allah.. have you ever wondered wats behind beautiful tulips and magnolias? revelations of delicate hidden secrets that make the everyday familiar seem unfamiliar.. check her work out. x
also, for procrastinating princesses comme moi. stop working and learn how to spend a million ..lol if like me you daydream of the ways to spend a post vegas chaching win..then check this site out now and thank me later..they give you a virtual 1000,000 to daydream and build your millionaire wishlist..there are nearly 300 items from 15 categories to choose from...dont forget to give virtual moola to the virtual charities lol..once you have your wishlist you can edit it as often as you like and ofcourse share it with friends or put it on ur blog.. !
back to what's pulling me away from this post lol.. my e-vision purchase, ps. i love you (ofcourse i always start watching right after the yucky part. this movie is super cute and realizing that gerard dies is never something i want to acknowledge.. if you've not watched it yet. SHAME on you lol. also movie should be renamed to ps. i want her coats.. ;) lol
sweet dreams beautiful bloggers and non-bloggers x