Dec 29, 2008

im sorry Lina

in school i used to rally for palestine. i still have my good old days yasser arafat wearing raybans pic on a keychain on my makeup bag.. 
today i woke up overwhelmed with guilt. how can my life just go on with the current state in Gaza..i feel sick knowing that my hair appointment and dinner yet again with friends are on top of my priorities for the day. everything feels tasteless.. and i cant get myself to get out of bed. i stopped watching the news..and the only reason i decided to blog. get dressed and start living again is ... that i have faith in prayer 

{وَكَانَ حَقّاً عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ} 

please pray for palestine

4 comments:

- F said...

I know the feeling :( Today my friends and I felt so bad that our biggest problem was a grade we had and the people of Gaza .. well their problems are endless. Allah eykon fe 3oonhm enshallah. They are in my prayers :(

sadia said...

:(
yeah, let's not forget them.

Anonymous said...

i know noora its to hard to c this thngs and no one do any thng just wait i dont know whn thy will be real human and try to take action.
huda

misty-bloom said...

alah yen9eerhom wekon fe3oonhom inshala :(!! too sad seeing what's happening to the world!!

they will always be included in our do3a!!