Nov 25, 2008

louboutin lust list

im an avid collector of lanvins and loubies ..they give me a high remininsent to breakfasts at cafe de flore (saint germain) & laduree pistache macaroons. french and fabulous. so every season i devise the ultimate shoe wishlist and work my way down to each pair...on my fat days. sad days. nostalgic days and luckyladybird at harvey nix days lol (tres emelda marcos of me - says mum) and negative to my brothers' beliefs. this is not my SOLE purpose in life.. im just a girl with pretty 38 sized soles (and new shoe closet space ;) et voila my picks for spring x



4 comments:

sadia said...

drooool!
i love the red heels!!!!!

nawary said...

gorgeous non??? <3 <3 <3

and the red flats are sooo dorothy from oz <3

nyxxie said...

not got any of those :p

Anonymous said...

the third ones were on sale at net-a-porter for around 200 pounds during the summer!!!