Aug 10, 2008

room 147


Its 2am ..I've been restless for the past couple of hours ..also I don´t remember the last time ive slept alone and here I am in this huge hotel suite with my parents connected but still 4 doors far apart..I'm blogging from my fone and listening to umkulthoum's ghanely shwayih shwayih..let's hope there r no J's here that flock to loud singing insomniacs ( I can't type their name let's just call them Jojoz that live in toilets and are super scary-to be safe ya3ny)
Anyways once I get a decent wifi signal I will update ..and reply to ur Q's I promise bs for now I shall savour the fact that I'm spending the next few (lonely) nights @ King alfonso's castle in one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to..truly as Rafael Cansinos-Assens once said "it is the city where all men wish they had been born"..& if I don't sleep now ill miss out on the early morning freshly squeezed orange juice and daddy's chitchats overlooking the most gorgeously lush patio x
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

8 comments:

nyxxie said...

I MISS UR FACE

nyxxie said...

I MISS UR FACE

nyxxie said...

I MISS UR FACE

Emaratioryx said...

don't worry we'll keep you entertained in this ghosty castle..

(^oo^) bad girl (^oo^) said...

Well well well......

karroozi said...

LOOOOL @ Jojoz!!! la tdal3eenhum 3an y7eboonech *bsmillah 3anch*
allah ysakenhum fe msakenhum


have fun.. miss you <3

karroozi said...

^ "bsmillah 3anch"? lol shu ha ba3ad? haha
i meant bsmillah 3ALAAAICH

la bud kent m'3afyeh when i typed that haha

noor said...

LOL@jojos!
enjoy ur "alone" time :)