Jul 26, 2008

i *heart* sabah


besides the fact that my mother's childhood was spent in eb-hamdoun, lebanon i have always loved beirut & everything about it ..fairuz mais bien sur...but Sabah even more so..(refrence the golden years pre-10 million niptucks)

and this july was spent with three of my favorite friends and a backdrop of all the shahroora classics <3

i will post links of my favorites every now and then ..but right now and to my mother's amusement... i could not get this song out of my head..



it's also the song that inspired our fabulous foursome picnic party, complete in 60's attire ala sabah, mini nutella doughnuts ala my cravings, and swinging zalamation tunes and dance moves lol





also file under: love is - a silver fringed pink dress

6 comments:

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

actually i dont really like sabah :S

im IN LOVE with fayrooz though :)

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

actually i dont really like sabah :S

im IN LOVE with fayrooz though :)

*noura (a.k.a Devil Cat) said...

my mom likes Sabaah ....whenever she is on tv everyone sms her 3ashan tshooofhaa =D

Layla said...

Awaaih i heard my Lebanese side of family sing hal song ma daraaait it's sabah's. allay i love her nowww.. nawaray you're AWESOMEEEE <3

Naser said...

I love 3al Ba9a6a. A lot of people ma ya36oonha gaderha bas she has a great collection of great songs. They're uplifting and wanasah. Massaynakom Masoona, Raqe9ni Hayk, Ya Dala3. She's a great actress too.

nawary said...

*noura omch katkotah!!

layla merci kteeeeeer..there are so many more fab tunes..ill post some every now and then krmalik x

naser i LUV ya dala3. yah sabah is so upbeat she puts me in a fun mood always.